Smart Stb app on samasung

pl8

Hi guys

I have smart stb app on my samsung and the portal i was given works, however my stb app is not playing the channels and i have to go up and down to get them to work

So its almost like the stb app is not allowing the portal to playback, i have done delete and reinstall etc and raised a ticket with stb but still no joy

Anyone had this issue and anyone any ideas?

Thanks

How is your tv setup is it wifi hard wired get a test from a different provider to see if provider issue if it is a test move on to next one try turning tv completely off at socket reboot your router turn tv back once router powered back up

Did you add the portal through the web or the app the web would of told you if it was a bad portal .

I added it through the app but when i add it on the webpage account it says invaild portal

I have checked though and its added right so i cant understand it at all?

How is your tv setup is it wifi hard wired get a test from a different provider to see if provider issue if it is a test move on to next one try turning tv completely off at socket reboot your router turn tv back once router powered back up

Its ethernet cable into tv
Yes i should try a trial, i did that a few days ago but turning of router and tv and starting it up again but no joy

Its ethernet cable into tv
Yes i should try a trial, i did that a few days ago but turning of router and tv and starting it up again but no joy
Well from what youve toldf me its a bad portal ask your provbider for a new one or get a trial then see if that solves your problem mate .

Reactions: pl8
try inputing your portal online again in this format Portal URL:
http://SERVERURLPORT/c[/QUOTE]
Thats how its added

I must ask supplier about the portal maybe being faulty, but then it still loads but isnt 100% working ‍♂️

Thats how its added

I must ask supplier about the portal maybe being faulty, but then it still loads but isnt 100% working ‍♂️
Yes i had faulty portal but it does still let you add it mate .[/QUOTE]
Ok i will contact them in morning, i take it a new portal can be created?

[/QUOTE]
Is it a sub or a testline[/QUOTE]
Its a sub and it was a new portal, the same suppiler had a previous portal which ran 100% but it was upgraded

Back