1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Smart stb

Discussion in 'IPTV Guides Support and Discussions' started by Sirius, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Sirius

Sirius Registered

Male
    hi I’ve just got this app on a Samsung smart tv smart stb is it better than the smart iptv app ? Anyone used it ? Is just like buy a mag box thanks in advance

2. Taylerlee

Taylerlee Registered

Male
    {Retired
    Lancashire
    I have used both. I ditched the Smart iptv app along time ago I didnt like it, very basic. I now have the Smart Stb app on a Samsung tv and I think its excellent. In fact I have a mag 256 on another tv and the Smart Stb app loads up slightly quicker. Had it for a couple of months and no issues at all, think it was about £20 for lifetime licence.

3. Sirius

Sirius Registered

Male
    Thanks for that I assume you get 3pm kick offs and m,o,d all the usual stuff ?

4. Taylerlee

Taylerlee Registered

Male
    {Retired
    Lancashire
    The app will provide a platform for whatever sub you pay for, most include all you have mentioned and more.

5. NazoDoop

NazoDoop Forum Supporter

It's all personal preference, try them both ( you get a free trial ) and see which suits you

6. rugger

rugger Registered

You just need to remember with the stb app it is portal so most iptv suppliers will limit you to 1 device. With the smart app you can use your sub on as many devices around the house as you want.

7. rpidemon

rpidemon Forum Supporter

28.2e
    Mag is certainly the way forward from a providers point of you, but for the end user it does have its limitations for your sub been tied to one device. As a app smartSTB is decent and a lot cheaper than buying another device enigma 2, Android etc

8. Sirius

Sirius Registered

Male
    Thanks for all replies I’ll give it a try, as for smart iptv app I had to buy it twice on two TVs ?

9. thesultan09

thesultan09 TK Veteran

Thats because all TVs have different Macs for the app to work

10. rugger

rugger Registered

Still cheaper than buying another sub and another box....

rpidemon likes this.