Smart tv app help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

milzeh

hey.

I recently changed from wi fi to Ethernet cable. Was fine for a week. Now I can’t get either to play a channel. My EPG is all there looks to be fine. I just get 1 check playlist Nr. 1 URL.

Is it my provider at fault or does he have to re enter my MAC address??

Thanks.

hey.

I recently changed from wi fi to Ethernet cable. Was fine for a week. Now I can’t get either to play a channel. My EPG is all there looks to be fine. I just get 1 check playlist Nr. 1 URL.

Is it my provider at fault or does he have to re enter my MAC address??

Thanks.
Your ip will have changed..Wi-fi and Ethernet have different addresses
Yes you will need to re do things but you can do it yourself on the smart iptv site.

The mac address will be different now you're connected a different way.
if you're using the smart iptv app, open it and send the new mac code to your supplier to upload the m3u to.
or ask him for the m3u and upload it yourself at siptv.eu along with your mac address

if you're using the smart iptv app, open it and send the new mac code to your supplier to upload the m3u to.
or ask him for the m3u and upload it yourself at siptv.eu along with your mac address
Is it wise to cancel a subscription before adding another one?

Will I have to pay again?
I may as well keep wi fi then.

You don't need to pay for iptv again but you may have to pay for the smart iptv app again (6 euro) as it's tied to your mac address

Last edited:
You don't need to pay for iptv again but you may have to pay for the smart iptv app again (6 euro) as it's tied to your mac address
Yeah this seems to be the case. I’m sticking to wi fi as I can’t hide my Ethernet cable in the hidden shoot as it’s plastered into the wall. Although I could extend it and feed it through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back