smart tv iptv app

bils779

Hello chaps
I am using the iptv app on my samsung tv,,,,all fine and dandy ,,,does anyone know if there is any way of recording ?
cheers

I bought a Samsung TV MU6100 model I installed my smartiptv app and I did all correct procedure when installing the list, all channels appear but when I click to watch it only loads the channel and after about 30 seconds of the connection failure, and it loads and appears same thing. You could give me some advice or a similar solution. Thank you in advance.

I bought a Samsung TV MU6100 model I installed my smartiptv app and I did all correct procedure when installing the list, all channels appear but when I click to watch it only loads the channel and after about 30 seconds of the connection failure, and it loads and appears same thing. You could give me some advice or a similar solution. Thank you in advance.
Why are you asking the same question in every thread?

Sorry that was someone else that started a thread see here http://www.techkings.org/threads/siptv.143064/#post-901125

I've seen loads of issues with siptv maybe time to ditch it but I'm not sure of other smart iptv apps.

Last edited:
Back