Smart TV running Android

Hi,
I'm looking for help & guidance here. My daughter (13) has asked for a smart TV for Christmas for her bedroom.
I've spotted a polaroid 24" smart TV costing £139. I'm not certain of the OS, but would like an android TV to allow apps to be downloaded (kodi etc). Can anybody provide me with any suggestions.
Thanks

Not sure if polaroid tv's have a app store ? But lg and samsung smart tv's will have what you are looking for defo, Just ask the sales men if the tv has a app store on the tv you are looking to buy,

I heard on here last week that someone was putting iptv through smart iptv app on this model so I should imagine kodi etc would be possible

I tought the polaroid smart tv's come with app's pre instaled and never had a built in app store ??

Yes i see from your link his saying he got the smart iptv app on the tv, Maybe he side loaded it on the tv some how ??

this sounds like it may be a bit more hassle than I need on Christmas day. Can anybody point me to a make which runs android, so I can download apps.
cheers

You can get kodi on the lg & samsung smart tv's but as you say it can be a hassle to sort it out, If you just want to download the kodi plugin go for a Sony Bravia smart tv these tv's use android

You can get kodi on the lg & samsung smart tv's but as you say it can be a hassle to sort it out, If you just want to download the kodi plugin go for a Sony Bravia smart tv these tv's use android

Even then it's easier to sideload it, mine won't let me search the app store without using my voice, but I have nothing to speak into...

Even then it's easier to sideload it, mine won't let me search the app store without using my voice, but I have nothing to speak into...

On my mates sony it has a button on the remote you push that then just talk and i think the tv has the mic built in

Back