Smarters (skyglass) issue

If i were you i would take "aristotles " earlier post and go to "request a good iptv server " on this forum, i did and jobs a belter, you will be well looked after on here,i have very little teck knowledge and the folk on this forum are not only knowledgeable but fortuanately for me VERY patient,,, good hunting.

Hi thanks for the reply, this is where im not so good, would i do that by going into my router settings? And can you auto generate a new DNS?

If i were you i would take "aristotles " earlier post and go to "request a good iptv server " on this forum, i did and jobs a belter, you will be well looked after on here,i have very little teck knowledge and the folk on this forum are not only knowledgeable but fortuanately for me VERY patient,,, good hunting.
Thanks for the advice bondy thats good to know

Make sure your VPN isn’t connecting to a UK server, that can still cause blocks (oddly)
Thats not true a lot can still connect to vpn servers in uk and iptv works some providers can lock you to first connection i,e, country when using vpn

How did you pay for service?
Have you tried logging in using an app on your phone? ( Not using your isp/WiFi) ( I see you've tried that sorry)

Last edited:
Bank transfer mate. It came back on 3/4 of the way through the match tonight (i just tried it by chance) but like i saod its been off since Friday I think
Well least it's working again.
Not much you can do about direct transfers, to get money back.
If you try again, just pay month to month, see how you get on and you can see if the provider is helpful dealing with any issues.

Back