Softcam Issues

So I need to delete the line from CCcam 2 it should only be in CCcam.cfg?
in filezilla, go to usr keys
right click on the CCcam.2.cfg file and click view/edit
if this contains your line in the correct format, go to save as> choose all files and rename it to CCcam.cfg
it will probably save it to your computer so you'll then have to transfer it back into that folder
you can delete Cccam.2.cfg altogether

that file is useless, for the line to work you need the line pasted into CCcam.cfg, all other instances of the line are a waste of time

ok, once the line is in CCcam.cfg and the .cfg file is in usr/keys
reboot the box, put it into standby first, then off at the socket for a few minutes, likewise the router
switch the router back on and let it boot up, then the zgemma
then go to softcam panel and make sure CCcam2.3.0 is in select cam 1 and select cam 2 is set to no cam
click the green button to restart the softcam

if no channels, the C line could be a duff line

Right done all that and at last my ccam 1is active. There is no mention in softcam panel of. Cccam 2 though?but no channels still. I have gone back to provider now

hi all im very new to this i have a zgemma h2h trying to run virgin looked at all theese posts just cant seem to get anything on the box except iptv i did have a N:LINE but cant seem to put it in box with filezilla dreambox or on box itself havnt got CCcam 2.3.0 on soft cam or in plugings just flashed yesterday with wbv7 freesat skin Anybody can help much appreciated cheers

hi all im very new to this i have a zgemma h2h trying to run virgin looked at all theese posts just cant seem to get anything on the box except iptv i did have a N:LINE but cant seem to put it in box with filezilla dreambox or on box itself havnt got CCcam 2.3.0 on soft cam or in plugings just flashed yesterday with wbv7 freesat skin Anybody can help much appreciated cheers

So if your H2H is set up can you recieve the FTA channels like bbc1/bbc2/itv/ch4/ch5?
What Image you got ATV? What softcam do you have on the box? A N:line can go in CCcam
If you can't FTP try using Dreamexplorer plugin to manually input your line.

Adding a Line tutorial :

Thanks for reply sorted ot now thnks anybody now were i can get a decent N:line for vm trial thnks

Good, for the benefit of others who may have a similar issue, how did you fix it? In the past I’ve had this, and reflashing the box to latest image usually sorts it.

Back