Softcam manager - help please

joannmark

Hi. I have an old Zgemma H2. Ive been struggling getting it to flash with any image other than openatv. Ive eventually got to a stage where Ive built the open atv image and my last hurdle is the softcam manager ipk. I just cannot see the softcam manager to then start mgcamd 1.38.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

thanks.

it's usually in info panel>softcam panel
if you go to setup>plugins and click green, have a look what's available to download

Hi. Thanks but in atv base build it's not there by default. It's also not within downloads ( I can't find it) and I need to manually install but I can't find the ipk.

Thanks. I didn't realise the feed was the 'manage'. My main box is h2h and flashes perfectly with your build but this box just won't have it. Tried various flash drives with low level format. Would have much preferred the same build.

1. go here: and download the softcam feed 3.0
  2. Extract,
  3. Copy the softcam-feed-mipsel_x.x_all.ipk to "TMP" on your STB via FTP,
  4. Set Now on your STB press the Blue botton on the remote and go to Plugins » IPK Installer » Memory /tmp » Intall Extensions » Select:
  5. softcam-feed-mipsel_x.x_all.ipk
  6. and press the Green Button,
  7. Now go to the start, press the Blue Button and now you have the Softcam Panel were you can install and manage your softcams,
  8. Have fun.

Thanks. I didn't realise the feed was the 'manage'. My main box is h2h and flashes perfectly with your build but this box just won't have it. Tried various flash drives with low level format. Would have much preferred the same build.
Did you read the link I posted above to install my build onto the H2? No need for any other usb stick, just the one used on the box for recording etc that's been initialised on the box

Back