Softcams gone

Hi guys, was wondering if anyone could help.

Everything was working fine on my box yesterday, no problems at all with the softcams. Got up this morning and put the tv on and no channels were working apart for fta ones. I switched between mgcam and oscam, which i could get to the control panel for oscam but it was flaging up error on the line. I know it’s definitely not a provider issue as i have two lines from different servers and both of them weren’t working. Not an internet issue as my wifi is working fine.
Only thing i can think of doing is to start from scratch.

Btw if it makes any different im on a zgemma h9t, openatv 6.2, wooshbuild.

First thing i would have tried is network test and if all green restart your softcam which you should have only one.

Network is fine. I had it running on mgcam restarted and nothing, switched to oscam still nothing. Not sure what i can be, im going to try a fresh install tomororw

So you ran a network test and all green ticks ,never assume anything.
Make sure only 1 cam is ticked and running and try rebooting box.
If reflashing make sure your line and cfg are saved first.

Go to menu~setup ~ service searching ~ manual scan.
Does it find VM channels? The cable may be disconnected either internally or in green cabinet

Yes but theres several ways of getting FTA, aerial, freesat etc, possible that channels coming from different source.
Scanning cable tuner takes seconds to verify its connected or not

Best to mention what sources are having the issue as it makes life easier for the fix.
glad its working again.

ppps 8 lb sledge hammer fixes all issues.:fearscream::laughing:

Back