Software

Does this new software mean the you can now add a new line and has anyone tried it yet.

TBH i have just replaced mine with a miraclebox and wish i had done it sooner, 200% better than my old 850. I have all the channels,something i have not had since day 1 with a £250 a850 and no lag!

Paul

I'm gonna request a line from the requests section but might need some help adding it in. Looks like you have to add it manually but just split it into the various components though.

why does everyone want the idiots guide for setting up e2 boxes lol,kv is not an e2 box,ok lets think firmware is called newcamd so lets see if that means its a nline needed is there a space for adding your cws details into a box? maybe in network?

why does everyone want the idiots guide for setting up e2 boxes lol,kv is not an e2 box,ok lets think firmware is called newcamd so lets see if that means its a nline needed is there a space for adding your cws details into a box? maybe in network?

Why are you pointing people to the guide if it's not relevant then?

People don't know how to split the line up that was the point I was making. Anyway I've an idea what I'm doing so will bow out here.

sneakyparrot mentioned an e2 box and bees tut suitable for that i meantnewcamd.list.jpg

thats what it should look like taken from bees tut also;)

Hi, Tried same with mine but nothing happening- have tried it a few times. Any ideas what's wrong? Cheers

---------- Post Merged at 12:20 AM ----------

I mean for updating software version over the internet.

I updated mine earlier in the day - it worked just fine. Then I noticed that a second version had been released - went to update again and it is currently stuck on 43%

EDIT EDIT

for anyone struggling with the online update - just keep trying !! :: I have just switched my box off and then on again, went into update and it updated within 20 seconds. now on
version 1.01.00

Last edited:
Mine now updated, can anyone let us know if they manage to get the box running and how stable it runs, also is the best box at the moment to run on vermin the miracle box mini or the Zgemma H1, what are your thoughts please Ted.

Mine now updated, can anyone let us know if they manage to get the box running and how stable it runs, also is the best box at the moment to run on vermin the miracle box mini or the Zgemma H1, what are your thoughts please Ted.

Miraclebox mini, IMHO Zgemma tuners are weak with cable, sorry for stealing your thunder Ted lol

Marcus - if you are looking at the zgemma there are newer models than the H1 - H.2H is the latest model

Just to add -- I didn't want to wait for a KV patch so went out and bought the H.2H. It is pretty good. Quicker than to KV850, picture isn't any better tho'

Last edited:
Back