*SOLD* complete motorised set-up *SOLD*

steptoe

VIP Member
complete sat motorised set-up
I'm moving house and never got round to setting this up
BNIB - Alsat Dark motor
90cm x 100cm dish with single LNB - I bought this 2nd hand off a popular auction site for the grand sum of 12:50£
Openbox V8s with remote and new PSU - currently set up for 13e 19e and 28e

£50
pick up only - J17 of M60 - North Manchester

IMG_20180818_211014xx.jpg IMG_20180818_211100xx.jpg IMG_20180819_121805xx.jpg IMG_20180818_211014xx.jpg IMG_20180818_211100xx.jpg IMG_20180819_121805xx.jpg IMG_20180819_121940xx.jpg

Setting a motorised system up on wednesday morning for one of my sons mates, wish i had seen your ad before, whats the asking price, he paid £140 all in for allsat dark motor, 90cm dish with single lnb and sat box.

Setting a motorised system up on wednesday morning for one of my sons mates, wish i had seen your ad before, whats the asking price, he paid £140 all in for allsat dark motor, 90cm dish with single lnb and sat box.
£50
Basically the price of the motor, dish and box will be costing you £6 , so has to be a bargain at that.
I just need a lot of stuff rid, nowhere to store it once house gets sold.

£50
Basically the price of the motor, dish and box will be costing you £6 , so has to be a bargain at that.
I just need a lot of stuff rid, nowhere to store it once house gets sold.

Unbelievable bargain, it will soon be snapped up, if you lived in N-Ireland, i would have been at your door already, it would all cost alot more to post.

Bargain mate hope someone snaps this up quickly, used to have a 1.5mt reference dish back in the day then a 1.2m channel master then a triax 1.1m the latter I still have but never use it these days.

If it’s still for sale I’ll buy it. I live in Bury area. I’ve been reading all the post by siilver & it’s got me curious about motorised set up :(y):

If it’s still for sale I’ll buy it. I live in Bury area. I’ve been reading all the post by siilver & it’s got me curious about motorised set up :(y):
You're a couple of the mile up road from me, I'm near Unsworth. I'm away in Nottingham until Wednesday, but back then. I'll PM you my number tomoz,
Tbh, I regret not having been able to get this up, but situation being as it is,,,

Back