SOLD!!! Zgemma H2H - Fully Boxed Like New - Bradford/LDS Area Only

Status
Not open for further replies.

H4MZ4

I'm selling my Zgemma H2H in order to buy a Hybrid Android Box like a Wetek or MECOOL.

What is it:
The Zgemma H2H, it's the original H2H and not the H2S with the replaced tuner and sticker over the logo.

Condition:
It looks just like new with no dirt or scratches on it, and it will come with everything it originally has like the HDMI, power plug, and manual, all with original packaging (apart from the protective film on the box itself).

What it comes with:
Software-wise, it is running OpenATV 6.1 with the various plugins setup for VM and Freeview, but obviously being a H2H, it also supports Sky. It has the VSkinHD currently on it, and other plugins include IPTV Player for BBC iPlayer, YouTube and the movie sites. Physical-wise, everything that is usually in the box, including the box.

Postage/Packaging:
I bought it for around £90 on eBay back in March brand new, so I'm looking for around £55. The main thing is I am not currently posting it. I'll drop off around Bradford area, or collection, cash in hand.

Pictures:
lIAqafL.jpg

$_86.JPG

$_86.JPG

$_86.JPG

$_86.JPG

$_86.JPG

Last edited:
Hmm, (I'm pushing it a little), 60 + delivered (within reasonable location)?

I will stick to 50 pounds as it will be collection so no delivery costs would be involved. I live between Leeds and Bradford so can collect from either location.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back