Solo 2 - Run Sky and Virgin channels together

I think this more ABM rather than getting channels to work as all the international channels I want work.

I can manually add the channels into the international section from "All Channels" but when the ABM is run, those channels disappear.

Last edited:
i run a different box et 10000 sat and cable abm setup correctly but on sat dont multi tick only choose one like
freesat uk -yes
freesat uk area---set your location
freesat uk fta/no
freesat uk generate main bouquet yes

cable is also setup for abm

when i run both i get 2 pages of lists and you can change in which order you want cable then sat.

If you mean the cable version yes FTP usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/systemplugins/Autobouquetmaker/custom

Open the sat_282_sky_uk_custommix.xml you'll see swap sky HD channels with virgin HD channels.

Use this as a template and edit the target channel number is the number you want to place and the source is the official cable channel number

Below is B4U Movies

<insert target="780" source="815" provider="cable_uk_virgin" ></insert> <!-- M4U movies HD -->

Once done goto Dsayers Custommix and turn autofectch to no.

Although I would be working out why ABM isn't pulling in sky FTA channels.

You'll have to post on the ABM forum providing debug logs etc.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
If he has followed my recommended ABM settings in the Custommix thread

sky roi: no
sky uk: yes
sky uk: area HD not custom or sd
generate bouquets yes
channel swap to yes
virgin uk: yes
virgin generate bouquets to no i have main bouquet to yes for epgrefresh
Press green to save.
Change all other virgin options to no

In autobouqetesmaker you need to go to providers order sat_282_sky_uk needs to be at the top highlight it and press blue button to move it up once done press green to save.

In autobouqetesmaker go to configure and check include 'not indexed' channels is yes this will give you the extra roi channels ie sky sports 5 roi green to save

Followed dsayers recommended ABM settings in the Custommix thread and it has worked.

Problem I have now is that some channels are not in the correct section. For example sky sports mix HD is under entertainment.
Also some channels are missing like Nick Jr

These are the setting I am using under ABM
422d2d0f73f571bb1451ec48e9dbd0d0.jpg
89fc6ea8e424b872372c227c4879e194.jpg
76fc2798146ae15162d8205cab8e640d.jpg

Sky sports mix moved to entertainment during the sky sports rebrand.

For nic jr check abm configure include not indexed channels is yes

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Included not indexed and still it doesnt appear in kids section.

Have gone into channels from 'all' and have included them into kids section manually . Hopefully they will stay there when epg is refreshed.

My kids like watching Peppa Pig which comes on a lot on Nick Jnr so it is a channel that I do need

I deleted all Bouquets and re-scanned channels as per Dsayers recommended ABM settings in the Custommix thread
All channels I want appear in the correct section and all missing channels like Nick Jr now appear.

The issue I have now is that, Tuner A (Sat) takes preference over Tuner C (Cable) and as a result some channels that should be showing a picture, are now scrambled. For Example, In Kids -
Boomerang, Cartoon Network, Cartoon network +1, Nick jr too, Nick Junior, Nickelodeon, Nicktoons are all on Cable and should be unscrambled.
However, they are coming up as Tuner A (Sat) and are not clearing.

The Same is happening with other sections like Sports (MUTV not working, Tuner A), International Channels (B4U Movies not working, Tuner A).

This is not the full list of channels that do not work, it just an example of some that do not work.
Since Sly went dark, I no longer have a Sat Sub. This is why these channels are not working. I have a cable sub, so all Sat channels that will work will be FTA

How can I get the subscription channels to work on Tuner C (cable) rather than Tuner A (Sat)

Run ABM on cable again, and i believe in the setting is an option to have the cable channels on top, this might help you m8..

My custommix is for both premium sky and vm channels.

You maybe best using separate bouquets so in dsayers custommix press blue to delete file then Enable Auto fetch to no then green to save setup.

In ABM providers sky uk change to your area custom and change FTA only yes.

Virgin UK change generate separate bouquets yes then green to save

Goto providers order and change Virgin uk on top.

Once done rescan ABM

You could have a look at this custommix its for virgin order with Sky FTA Channels mixed http://techkings.org/threads/cable-and-freesat-custommix.127082/

You could have a look at this custommix its for virgin order with Sky FTA Channels mixed http://techkings.org/threads/cable-and-freesat-custommix.127082/

Followed the instructions on this and this has resolved the issue of Tuner A (Sat) takes preference over Tuner C (Cable)

However, It brings it back to the issue I am having which was mentioned in post #18 -
When I go into TV Guide>Green (satellites)> 28.2E Astra...I can find the channel on this and it works.
For reference, if you click in the link below and click international, the ones I want are all the FTA ones:

https://www.tvchannellists.com/List_of_channels_on_Sky_(UK_and_Ireland)#Religion

So how do I get the FTA international channels in my bouquet. These are only available on SLY UK. I haven't hidden them either.

Back