Solo SE V2 - Audio Issue

pipetech

Good morning all.

I received my Solo SEV2 yesterday but spent hours last night trying to set it up.

2 problems
1. Openvix gets stuck on "please wait"
2. No audio

I eventually flashed OpenATV which solved the first issue but I can't for the life of me find out how to get the audio working.
AC3 and AAC are both on yes and Auto Volume is on HDMI, although I have tried various combinations.

Hope somebody can help - ideally I'd like to get OpenVix is working as well.

Have you scanned for all your channels, Have you set-up your tuners ???..put openvix back on m8,go through the wizard set up process then run a scan, this should bring both channels and audio back on,

Thanks for that.
No "please wait" now.
Still no audio but i'm gonna ask my provider for a file rather than editing the newcamd. Maybe c****ed up there.

So you have done a scan, and you are getting "please wait " plus no audio, am i correct in thinking this m8

If your on a paid channel and not clearing. You will get please wait if you run Autobouquetmaker and set it up you will be able to just press for FTA channels and check

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi guys, thanks for your help.

I've set up the tuners and scanned. I have FTA channels but no audio, Sly channels are in the list but no video or audio

Audio issue on FTA channels is fixed with a change of telly ! !

Currently have 2 tv's and cabling all over the bedroom. She's due back soon - does anybody know of a setting that may affect audio on older tv sets.

Back