Solo2 SKIN HELP

Newbie888

Just set up my solo2 its all working fine...i went to the plugins and skin went to download the blue hd skin halfway thru i accidently exited now i can find the skin anywhere guys plz helpppppp

ahh curious about that,i downloaded stuff and went back through the lists and stuff i got before was not there as i had downloaded it.only way back might be to choose to reflash and start again.recheck on box first skin is not listed there.

Do i just go back into the plugins to check if its there as the last time i did it wasnt? Or do i check elsewhere??

---------- Post Merged at 04:01 PM ----------

Also if i re flash will i lose my setup? As it took me forever to do as im a rookie to all this...lol

if its not listed on your download plugins source,then it gone and as i said might have to reflash.yes you will lose every thing.

first best to copy your cfg file or mg.cfg and newcamd.list to a folder on pc named solo2 with filezilla client.
when you reflash box you start from scratch and maybe use a newer image from wos?
bees has done a setup for enigma2 box setup in cable section if needed.
when box is flashed and updated download your download plugins -softcams and select then your ready for ftp.

you could also try using the red image without me posting all this crap lol

Hey thanks alot for the help...im all new to this....i want to put an internal HDD in will 500gb be sufficient enough or should i go higher i dont really record alot of programs i just wanna use it for the epg and autobouqets e2 and all that ?

if you dont record much then internal 500gb will be fine,i use a kingston micro usb 8gb in rear for my epg instead.
on other boxes i have 1tb as i record alot of series lol.

if i have issues with epg i can reformat usb and setup again in minutes,i just use abm for my 28.2 channel lists all current and updated,lists tend to go out of date when movement happens.never used picons yet and had boxes for 6 years lol

Hey im really sorry to be a pest ile give the picons a miss i guess...

Ive downloaded autoboquets e.2 but could u just explain what ABM and epg is and how they both work please and what there relevance is as my mate set the box up but i wanna learn about it too??

Thanks

Back