Some channels wont start?

liamin

I notice that some of my channels, like Setanta sports, Setanta ireland, Setanta HD, Comedy Central and some other channels arent working. I did try a test on different Clines but its the same. Sky sports is OK.

Would this have to do something with the manual scan? Autobouquets? set to SKY ROI (on or off?).... SKY UK (on or off?)

Hope you guys would be able to help me out

Enigma2 OpenATV 5.1

turn sly roi to roi hd, and sky uk sd on. delete botuquie list then redownload a new and reboot box. then see if there working

Thanks userlee I tried that but I still dont cant get setanta sports to play, SNR is 0% no signal at all.

For satanta menu, setup, service searching, autobouqets marker, configure and change include not indexed channels to yes then providers disable roi input your area custom not sd or HD then start scan

For satanta menu, setup, service searching, autobouqets marker, configure and change include not indexed channels to yes then providers disable roi input your area custom not sd or HD then start scan

Tried that but dont appear to be getting a signal for setanta sports channels. Should I have the freesat turned on? And Sky UK turned on too ?

No freesat and sky uk seems to conflict are you sure it's not getting a signal or is it scrambled? If it's signal it sounds like dish alignment but I'm not sure about signal issues mine works with that setup.
Satanta hd transponder 11224 v 23000 2/3

I would'nt bother if you have the premier sport HD channel in your sports bouquet which you should have as this shares transponder space with Setanta HD on saturday afternoon @3pm

Its okay guys, turns out my Dish might have been misplaced due to bad weather recently. I know this because I tested this in my friends house and boom all the channels work beautifully with high SNR percentage.

Thanks for the comments guys

Back