Some Kryptview problem solving tips and tricks

if you need to recover a phoenix a850 then you need the serial loader for the phoenix a850 not the kryptview a 780.
as it wont work 780 loader for the 780 850 loder for the 850 not interchangeable

did i miss something i thought he was looking for the loader for the 780,did not see any mention of 850,well it answered the other question i have not asked yet lol.

that may well work would certainly make life easier for anyway experiencing this problem i cannot say for sure as i havnt tried it

trying to get my memory back in the old starview days lol as you could do firmware and channel dumps from one box to another.

you could maybe update the starview f/w but if the bootloader was erased you would need to solder a jtag to the main board and erase and rewrite the bootloader i remember all the clones dying after updates and needing jtagging to recover them also the eurovox was the program called skymax and also jkeys
if i remember rightly

Hiy,i got my new A780 kryptview box & followed the video for 1st set up,done all this & when I powered it back up the box was displaying "ON" and I couldn't do a thing to get past it,can anyone help me with this problem.

Last edited:
Firmware Links updated on first page guide to the latest as of 23\02\2014. As always do an S\W update after first manual flash.

jodav :)

Firmware Link updated on first page guide to the latest firmware as of 09\03\2014 which is 16/08/2014 firmware. As always do an S\W update after first manual flash.

jodav :)

Sky sports 5

Hi i have a kryptview a780 box with virgin line. I cannot seem to get sky sports 5 i have tried all sorts of scans. Any help plz. email removed.

How would one scan from main coaxial feed? So far i have tried automatic and manual scan. I know my correct network ID so that is not the problem

Back