Some Kryptview problem solving tips and tricks

all the experts in the world aint gonna help m8 the channels down and that's it you will have to wait till the server fixes it

I have same box m8 if it has been workin and gone off then yes it will come back on without a scan but if you want to rescan it wont hurt but theres no need

Last edited:
You dont understand. I dont have sky sports 5 at all. I only got sky sports 5 HD after scan but obviously that does not work as my box is SD.

No. When it it first got released i rescanned box but only got the HD channel. Tried many scans since but never got the SD channel.

Ss5 is on in Essex and no scan needed... Just remember folks every now and then switch box on to standby at night to allow a little channel reset... My ss5 was off yesterday evening but on now but a little glitchy !! Come on the Doctor Let's leave those Hondas behind..in San Marino ..!

No. When it it first got released i rescanned box but only got the HD channel. Tried many scans since but never got the SD channel.
Are you on correct net id as that would give you all the sly sports channels etc..if wrong net id you may end up missing some..! Ted

How do i make a forum so i can get more answers from experts??? I need sky sports 5!!

whats the point of a forum if people dont listen or read whats happening?i am sure some have said they had ss5?i presume people have checked for outside issues and maybe kv need to update their end.

I have the correct network ID as I got it from the box which I pay monthly for. Everything else connections, resets wise etc I have tried everything without any luck.

ss5 working oxford, no glitching, few weeks back it did glitch badly, but it seems fine now, it was on and off during the week, and as i said its fine today

IMG_20140914_180052.jpg

Na new channels never automatically come up without a scan on my box. (Kryptview a780)
As long as you leave your box on standby at least once a week at night or day the box WILL automatically upload any new channels.. I have had the same 780 for over five years and never had to scan for new channels.. SS5 just appeared in the channel list after BT sport 2HD prior to it going live and then it moved along with the re naming of sly sports news into the slysports list 1-5 + F1.... And never had to rescan once... Its the only box that does it.. And 15 Ted specials are exactly the same..!

Na new channels never automatically come up without a scan on my box. (Kryptview a780)
As long as you leave your box on standby at least once a week at night or day the box WILL automatically upload any new channels.. I have had the same 780 for over five years and never had to scan for new channels.. SS5 just appeared in the channel list after BT sport 2HD prior to it going live and then it moved along with the re naming of sly sports news into the slysports list 1-5 + F1.... And never had to rescan once... Its the only box that does it.. And 15 Ted specials are exactly the same..!

How long should I leave it on standby approx?

Just put on standby by when you go to bed... And the box will do its magic.. Rossi produced pure magic and destroyed the field yesterday..ahh yeah..!

if your signal is low more chance of not picking it up,are you scanning from main coaxial feed no splitters or extensions?

The standby trick worked finally got the channel but it is very very glitchy :-(
If its just slysports 5 that's glitchy then it could just be yours as folk would have posted in here if everyone had problems.!! Like our Eileen.. My ss5 was glitching heavily at the beginning and then sorted it self out and seems OK now.. Keep an eye on it and if still glitching then we can look elsewhere.. Ted

Back