Some Kryptview problem solving tips and tricks

online update i left it downloading.:whistling: Finally after 9 Hrs 45 Mins it reached 100% :yes!:
But hasnt moved since for last 3 hours roflmao

Have updated the Kryptview A780 firmware links on the Tips and Tricks guide at beginning of this thread. They are now linked to the latest 16\01\2015 A780 firmware uploaded by cactikid.

Great right up, my box is unable to update via SW option just hangs on Downloading, i have old firmware on the box going back to 2013 is that the reason why?

Great right up, my box is unable to update via SW option just hangs on Downloading, i have old firmware on the box going back to 2013 is that the reason why?

No, its a server issue. It will eventually get sorted hopefuly so just keep trying a few times each day or do a manual update with Null modem cable

I have flashed my Kryptview, When I scan for network I get no region names OR net id list to chooose..just "Already Exist..." i have followed the solution given above but no solution..

can anyone please help me with the solution :beg::beg::sorrow:

Thank you

after days of getting no where fast with getting no region names just "Already Exist..." over and over.. on both boxs followed the guide below and got both working in space of half hour massive thank you again 2 both :yes!:

Noticed the A780 box is freezing almost daily now, no remote buttons have any effect and power off/on is the only way to resolve.
All channels seem OK most of the time, the odd glitch here and there but I've a feeling it's the box freezing/defrosting:) that may be causing some/all of these

Back