Some sports channels only appearing in not indexed bouquet

gmanpanthro

TK Veteran
A number of sports channels have disappeared from the main sports bouquet and now only clear via the non indexed bouquet.

These channels are

At the races
Eir sport 1
Eir sport 2

There maybe others, but these are the ones ive noticed.

3a6ff30fe7226c195054828c149cbbbf.jpg

A number of sports channels have disappeared from the main sports bouquet and now only clear via the non indexed bouquet.

These channels are

At the races
Eir sport 1
Eir sport 2

There maybe others, but these are the ones ive noticed.

3a6ff30fe7226c195054828c149cbbbf.jpg
Check abm configure include not indexed channels is yes then rescan.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I already had the not indexed channels set to yes. Done 3 scans last night and channels were still missing. Have rescanned this morning and ATR and eir sport 2 hd is back, but eir sport 1 isnt. Was it ever there though? As its in the not indexed bouquet.

f162dae001b5233383b454f6faf683c2.jpg

195e58fad564c174a9573697df5c4edd.jpg

Working fine here. When was the last time you updated config files?

They haven't changed id's for months so I'm not sure why it wouldn't work.

Maybe a dish issue?

Ive got latest 2.8 abm and uptodate config files. Only thing ive not updated for a while is atv itself. Still using 6.0 so if i update to 6.1 would this fix it?

Ive got latest 2.8 abm and uptodate config files. Only thing ive not updated for a while is atv itself. Still using 6.0 so if i update to 6.1 would this fix it?

Could be worth a shot but I dont think it would, I,m thinking maybe dish alignment issue I did post in your thread in the other forum about channel Id,s but I dont think that is your issue either.

You can give this a shot but I dont think it will solve it.

Unzip and FTP the sat_282_sky_uk.xml to ABM providers but keep a copy of the original and re scan ABM. Please note users that try this need to be using ABM 2.8

Attachments

• sat_282_sky_uk.zip
    5.8 KB · Views: 14
Back