Someone put me out of my misery - PLEASE

wooshman

VIP Member
I don't come in here very much so be gentle.

OpenATV 5.3 using Slyk 1 HD 5.202

Green button -> Green button again - shows the downloadable plugins

Screenshot_1.png

I have found Kiddac's + expandable-plugins.png and expanded-plugins.png and have no problem reducing the size. What is driving me mad is I cannot find where I change the height of the list items.

With the icons at 35px they sit nicely inline with the section name text, but the line height is still, I am guessing from what I have seen, 49px and just hangs below the text.

Screenshot_2.png

I have tried in the default skin xml files and looked in Kiddac's xml files but no matter what I change it will not reduce the overall height of that yellow bar.

(The above screen shots do not have the 35px reduced icons)

Shoot me now, please or tell me what and where to edit.

Cheers

In order to do this youll need to go into the plugins.xml and edit the PluginDownloadBrowser screen section. In here ull see the bit that says widget name = list and its within this area that ull need to change the values to suit ur new sized pngs.

Ull notice that itemHeight is set at 50 - so u were pretty close with 49 and ull also see that the yellow bar thats being brought in ends in 50.png so ull need to resize that as well, so that it matches ur new height requirements.

Ull also notice that just after the "list" attribute there is a size(X,Y) requirement. I notice kiddac has it set at 648,501 which im surprised to see, as usually the Y number is exactly a multiple of the itemHeight (and 501 cant be divided by 50) so perhaps he done this deliberately to offset the text. So perhaps ull need to adjust the Y value to be a multiple of ur new height.

I know that i did that when i was designing my original toppicks screen for menus etc, in order to resize the menu selection bars etc.

edc733daa98c5bc8e1cc6b163f3badbd.png

0dc78084f6d2b41c6248bb4e1a49f0e7.jpg

can you actually do this. Isn't the text offset at the top and the bar this height, as it uses the same screen as when you have title and description of the plugins.

It's a while since I did this so can't remember off the top of my head. I don't think I would have a big fat empty bar for no reason.

Back