Something eating up HDD in the background

Timeshift save action on zap. Put it to don't save.
Does seem rather bizarre it's doing it

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

These are the sub folders in the HDD, nothing in the other folders

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    221.5 KB · Views: 35
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    246.9 KB · Views: 29
That should do it looking on your screenshot you have alot of timeshift files. What it might be worth you doing is initializing and converting to ext4 again

Or deleted all the timeshift files in FTP.

Deleted all the time shift files and it's back up to 97%

Don't understand it, why is the time shift taking up so much memory, only reflashed the other day and don't use timeshift that often

Because of that setting timeshift save action. It's basically saving all your timeshift files whether or not you've used it.
But turning that to don't save it will only keep the timeshift for the channel your on.
When you change channel it will start again but delete the previous channel timeshift

Because of that setting timeshift save action. It's basically saving all your timeshift files whether or not you've used it.
But turning that to don't save it will only keep the timeshift for the channel your on.
When you change channel it will start again but delete the previous channel timeshift

Thanks for all the help on this, will see how it goes

Timeshift buffer limit. Set to 1
Timeshift checking for older files. 30
Timeshift buffer delete after as. Yes

With your current settings it's trying to save 12 hours of timeshift, it's not looking to delete any either.
Also forgot to add change the timeshift last events to 1 also.

So your new settings will be as follows; it will only record 1 hours worth of timeshift, once changed channel it will delete buffer, it will also delete any timeshift buffer, and it will only create 1 buffer at a time.

You will be up and running then mate

With your current settings it's trying to save 12 hours of timeshift, it's not looking to delete any either.
Also forgot to add change the timeshift last events to 1 also.

So your new settings will be as follows; it will only record 1 hours worth of timeshift, once changed channel it will delete buffer, it will also delete any timeshift buffer, and it will only create 1 buffer at a time.

You will be up and running then mate

Seems to have sorted the issue now, thanks again to everyone for help with this

Hi @dsayers2014 - The image works fine on my h2h with no issues however each morning the box is someone ending up in standby mode? I've checked relevant settings but cannot identify why it would be doing this?

Hi @dsayers2014 - The image works fine on my h2h with no issues however each morning the box is someone ending up in standby mode? I've checked relevant settings but cannot identify why it would be doing this?
Try having a look at your epg refresh settings. There is an option to shut down box once it's done a refresh. Could be that

Back