Cable Sound but no picture on some channels

Robf23

Hello. Just noticed in the past few days a few of my HD channels "SS MainEvent, PL & Arena" seem to have sound but no picture. Haven't changed anything in my set up. Anyone have an idea what this could be down to? Thank you!

someone phoned me today with the same issue, try updating the autobouquetsmaker config files and then rescan Menu -> setup -> Service Searching -> AutobouquetsMaker -> Update config files

someone phoned me today with the same issue, try updating the autobouquetsmaker config files and then rescan Menu -> setup -> Service Searching -> AutobouquetsMaker -> Update config files

I tried that but got a incompatibility 2.8 > 2.9 error. Ended up reflashing my box with your grogbuild. All fixed now and a much better build than the one I was previously using. Thank you very much!

I was

I had the same issue. Config file reported as no update required, rescan fixed :)

Back