Sound but no PICTURE on some HD channels

Zgemma H2H running OpenATV 6 running OScam, has worked fine until a few days ago when some HD channels have audio but no picture at all. Affected HD channels include Sky Sports News, Eurosports 1 & 2, Sky Sports Main Event, Sky Sports PL, Sky Sports Football, Sky Sports Cricket, Sky Sports Arena, some of the Sky movie HD channels...there may be more, haven't had time to check them all yet. The SD equivalents all work fine.

Does anyone know if ths is just an update required issue my end, or has Virgin done something? Cheers.

Zgemma H2H running OpenATV 6 running OScam, has worked fine until a few days ago when some HD channels have audio but no picture at all. Affected HD channels include Sky Sports News, Eurosports 1 & 2, Sky Sports Main Event, Sky Sports PL, Sky Sports Football, Sky Sports Cricket, Sky Sports Arena, some of the Sky movie HD channels...there may be more, haven't had time to check them all yet. The SD equivalents all work fine.

Does anyone know if ths is just an update required issue my end, or has Virgin done something? Cheers.
don't know but when the no sound issue happened on wooshbuild and that's the same as openatv but with the add onns an update was required to sort it out hope this helps

There are rumours that we will no longer be able to watch cable HD from the end of January.
VM changing all there HD boxes for cardless ones hence no more HD card sharing.
Whether you would still get sound when they do this is anybody's guess

Im having the same problem, currently watching footy in SD, as HD channels have gone blank with just sound, but I have another box upstairs on the same feed, same line and that box is sweet, so my blank screens cant be VM, as both my boxes would be the same surely

That is strange. I am on OpenATV 6.0. I have tried multiple lines and still have the same problem, so it is not a provider issue. Half of my HD channels have sound but no picture. Even ITV1 to 3 HD - no picture. My SD channels all work fine. I have even tried using CCcam and MGCamd, same issues. I have deleted Bouquets, re-scanned, redone bouquets, still the same. Something's changed recently and I didn't change it. I don't know if this is a build issues or Virgin. If anyone else has had this problem but were able to resolve, please share as I am sure I won't be the only one going through this loss of HD channels. Thank you kindly.

That is strange. I am on OpenATV 6.0. I have tried multiple lines and still have the same problem, so it is not a provider issue. Half of my HD channels have sound but no picture. Even ITV1 to 3 HD - no picture. My SD channels all work fine. I have even tried using CCcam and MGCamd, same issues. I have deleted Bouquets, re-scanned, redone bouquets, still the same. Something's changed recently and I didn't change it. I don't know if this is a build issues or Virgin. If anyone else has had this problem but were able to resolve, please share as I am sure I won't be the only one going through this loss of HD channels. Thank you kindly.
I thought there was an openatv 6.1 out if there is update your box

im using openatv, absolutely no issues at all with any hd channel.

That's what I was going to say
I go away on my hols.come home and everything is fine. Every stayed up to date when I was away

Is it people not keeping up to date?

That's what I was going to say
I go away on my hols.come home and everything is fine. Every stayed up to date when I was away

Is it people not keeping up to date?
Okay, well I updated to OpenATV 6.1, no difference. Still the same HD channels with sound but ZERO picture. At a total loss.

Yeah rescanned channels last night and was fine and then when i was watching darts on itv4 a message in a red box in middle of screen appeared saying frequency test complete thank you for your patience ??

Yeah rescanned channels last night and was fine and then when i was watching darts on itv4 a message in a red box in middle of screen appeared saying frequency test complete thank you for your patience ??
Hmmm, try again today to see if there's any changes.
Sounds like VM are causing a few issues in certain areas but not all. Odd

Yeah never seen a message like that before on screen and i can see from my dorma window that theres 3 virgin media vans outside the main cabinet on high street so their definatly upto something

Back