Sound Issues Virmin

paulsysp

Hi

Is anyone else having dodgy sound issues on Virmin? Mines all muffled and weird.. BBC1 seems ok, but F1 and other channels have issues..

Thanks

I've got f1 on at moment and sound is clear, can you check normal freeview channels on TV (ie turn box off) to check its the box and not the TV

Hi

I found the problem.. it's my AV amp, I had cctv fitted today and it wouldn't work through my AV Amp, however I think it may have been my fault switching HDMI cables without powering down, I did see a little spark..

On my Yamaha AV amp, with all the surround settings only the music selection is working normally, all other settings are faulty

So new amp I think.

Tut tut that can be expensive not powering off before messing with any cables,does your amp have spdif as i run hdmi to tv and from tv to amp or box to amp via spdif?

Amp has SPDIF, but it's the sound going directly to speakers.. VU Duo, FireStick, ChromeCast plugs into Amp.. and one HDMI to TV..

Oh well so far running ok on music mode, can't notice munch of a difference compared to Neo Cinema.

Back