spinning blue wheel of death

slyuser

Hi All

Has anyone else had the constant spinning blue wheel on the i55 (2017)

I had the device running wooshbuild v7.
Have tried to flash the device again but it i still get the spinning wheel during boot up and it never actually loads up..

Help appreciated

Regards
Mo

using a basic image with only what your box requires for your situation/setup is going the make your box run at its best, pre-made backup images although bulky imo help people get started & have been tested to the extreme so I don’t see the image being at fault. Checking everything at your end would be the place to start: all connections, internet speed & latency, software updates & configs.... so many variables, then there are the little errors many make such as using homeplugs on an extension lead...may work fine for some but it’s not recommended, home plugs should be connected directly to the wall socket...

try restarting router & check your network is good, contact provider to check your connecting ok, blue spinner is an indication your box is waiting for a reply or waiting for resources to become free to perform the next task, a base image shouldnt bring up the blue spinner for long so I suspect provider connection/internet issues.

Last edited:
If using iptv bouquet plugin delete it if the server is having issues.

FTP usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugin/extensions/e2m3u2bouquet or if you're provider has there own delete that.

Check with provider first if there having issues. Mine's down and it seems to cause issues with the plugin set to fetch on boot.

I tend to agree the advice with the I55 is to use the openatv image adding big bulky images may cause you problems. Remember the boxes have to do a lot more work compared to the c/s days all you really need are your boquets and epg

Back