splitter

123dgale

i have a zgemma h5 set up downstairs all channels clearing i have a splitter and have run a cable upstairs and have a zgemma h2h set up but some of the hd channels are saying zero signal (about 5) could this be a problem with the splitter

i have a zgemma h5 set up downstairs all channels clearing i have a splitter and have run a cable upstairs and have a zgemma h2h set up but some of the hd channels are saying zero signal (about 5) could this be a problem with the splitter

Highly likely although I can't undestand why the H5 isn't having the same problem

what type of splitter is it? - if it's a ebay cheapo, it's probably the cause of the problem, try a tratec / technetix or labgear (screwfix) and see if this makes a difference

Highly likely although I can't undestand why the H5 isn't having the same problem

what type of splitter is it? - if it's a ebay cheapo, it's probably the cause of the problem, try a tratec / technetix or labgear (screwfix) and see if this makes a difference
what item would i need their is loads ofdifferant ones thanks fornyour help

if it's just the hd channels check that you have latest ABM (2.8) and then run a scan as frequencies appear to have changed

Back