sports devil web request failed

gibbsy09

Hi just recently turned back to kodi now that sly is looking like it's gone and I installed the new build kriptonite on kodi 17.1 and as the title says web request failed and just about every update for add on fails.
I had wookie installed before and it was fine but I only really used it for movies and such because I had my box for sly just as well it's end of season lol anyway I no pretty much Nada about how kodi works so if there is any tutorials on here I would like to learn more like deleting files checking logs and understand what they mean and generally getting to know my way around the kodi set up.
So as I said I have kodi 17.1 installed had 16.1 before and I just recently put kriptonite on 17.1, is 17.1 the problem is it still too bugy or is it my build films seem fine but sports is a no go update failures all over the shop the build looks great but what good is that if nothing really works.
I tried joining TV add-ons forum for support but I never got the confirmation e mail so I'm Registered but not really because I can't post asked for activation code and still nothing came that was really bloody frustrating so to wrap it up what is the problem.
1) is it the sports devil add on
2) kodi 17.1 or my build
3) or is sports always been it a hit and a miss on kodi anyway I would really appreciate some pointers and some advice to rectify these problems thanks.

What version of android is your box running? You need android version 5.1 or higher to run kodi 17.1 krypton.
If your running android version 4.4 try a fork of kodi called FTMC, it can be found on the freaktab website.

Back