SportsMania on a Zgemma/Enigma2 box, install guide

Have tried this setup and not playing anything , just freezing after your choose a channel, what setup did you go through please ?

I have followed these instructions , downloaded sportsmainia and transferred it to my zgemma via Filezilla . It shows on my box on the pc ( right hand side ) and i have found it on the box - dream explorer , internal flash , media , hdd , TS Media ( logos etc are their but its like it needs to be activated ) any ideas i cant be far away

Cheers

Have tried this setup and not playing anything , just freezing after your choose a channel, what setup did you go through please ?
i seem to be having the exact same issue aswell finally got it installed and siged in yet when i click on a channel all i get is a black screen no audio/video can anyone please help?

Mine was working a treat on my Zgemma 2s until Saturday, now goes through all the options, click on play then black screen, has anyone sussed this out yet?

Hi LJ, I've installed Kodi Direct and SM 3.2.0 plugin but it is very very slow, when it eventually gets to the stream just a blank screen. Can you tell me what settings you have as I've probably not changed something to get it to work.

Thanks
G

Its fine for me mate.

just make sure that ' hlsenable' is set to true and 'hd' false in the SM settings.
That seemed to work for me, tried it again just now and it's still bang on.

Just to make it clear, I installed Kodi Direct. (make sure the cache folder in the KodiDirect is media/hdd )
Then FTP'd the SM plugin over to the TMP folder on the ZGemma.
Then I installed SM via the 'Install Addons' (Green button) menu in KodiDirect and then selected install from Zip.

Last edited:
Hello Matey, yes followed your instructions, bit faster but much much slower then using standard KODI box..... shame really as would love to get it working properly on my ZGemma

Can just about stream when using KODI Direct, using KODI on PC and it runs beautifully.... KODI Direct,,, slow

It takes mine around 10-15 seconds to settle down with the buffering and then its like silk, have you left it a while mate?

Ah :( is that the same for SD too?

Just to add, when you select the channel to play i.e Sky Sports 1 HD, when you get to the menu which allows you play in the viewer, if you scroll down & click 'Add to Bouquets' it will add the channel to a XMBC Addons_streams_bouquets. This then allows the channel to be selected directly from the EPG/Channel list without having to access SM.

*It can be a bit flaky though.
** very flaky :)

Last edited:
Try this version of SM (it's much newer), didnt seem to work for me before but does now.

link removed...

^^^^ Edit -- that's now made mine buffer :) - I'll do some more testing with other builds.

---------- Post Merged at 11:02 PM ----------

Right - this is the latest build which works for me without buffering.
You MUST remove the previous build via the red button before reinstalling.

Once reinstalled - re enter your user details in the addons setup, exit SM and then relaunch.

https://github.com/Willowsportsmani...portsmania/plugin.video.sportsmania-3.3.4.zip

Last edited:
Back