SportsMania on a Zgemma/Enigma2 box, install guide

Try this version of SM (it's much newer), didnt seem to work for me before but does now.

link removed...

^^^^ Edit -- that's now made mine buffer :) - I'll do some more testing with other builds.

---------- Post Merged at 11:02 PM ----------

Right - this is the latest build which works for me without buffering.
You MUST remove the previous build via the red button before reinstalling.

Once reinstalled - re enter your user details in the addons setup, exit SM and then relaunch.

https://github.com/Willowsportsmani...portsmania/plugin.video.sportsmania-3.3.4.zip
Where do you FTP the SM zip in Kodi can't seem to find it when open in kodi on zgemma

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

anyone got this working since the sportsmania update
Hi,

I gave up on Sportsmania a long time ago, I could never get it to work on my Zgemma H2S after many hours and messages etc. etc.

I moved to another IPTV supplier who supply a script that Integrates their IPTV into the bouquet, updates every night and also shows their VOD within the Bouquet.

Hi,

I gave up on Sportsmania a long time ago, I could never get it to work on my Zgemma H2S after many hours and messages etc. etc.

I moved to another IPTV supplier who supply a script that Integrates their IPTV into the bouquet, updates every night and also shows their VOD within the Bouquet.
Flawless?

Hi,

This is exactly what I'm looking for. What are you using mate?

Hi,

Who is the IPTV supplier that provides this?

mine always worked fine via TSmedia on zgemma h2s until i upgraded to opeATV6 yesterday. Now it wont FTP to my box. After I ftp it simply isnt there when go in to IPTV in tsmedia. Anyone had this problem and/or know a fix? thanks

Back