Spurs v Real Madrid.....Harry might play some part

Del-Boy

The striker has missed the last two games after feeling his hamstring late in our 4-1 win against Liverpool on October 22.

Speaking after training on Tuesday, Mauricio told us Harry had trained well in the last couple of days and he would make a final decision on his availability tomorrow.

“Harry will be on the (squad) list,” said Mauricio. “We have one more day to assess him but today he was good in training.

“He trained with the group and was good, at the same level of the team.

"Now we need to know the feeling from him tonight and tomorrow and then take the best decision for him, first of all, and then the team.

“We’re happy. To avoid a risk in the last two games was good for him and we hope he will be in 100 per cent condition to play.”

Looking forward to this match,hope we play as well as we did in the Bernabeu

Seriously now,and I ain't joking,but Lamela,you heard me right,Lamela,is fit to play after more than a year out

Last night was almost unbelievable for us Spurs fans,not only did we beat them but it was all a bit too easy against the reigning European Champions ( won 3 in the last 4 years)

But the best thing is looking at all the sh*thouse gooners and seeing their faces,a mixture of rage,deniability and frustration hehehehehe

Who'd have believed that Spurs should of been 4-0 up

aerial_april25_730c.jpg

I missed a good bet there! Boo

Saw this today... :-)

"Real Madrid, like salami, sliced open on the counter by the Dele-man"

@acjimbo's description of Dele Alli's goal is just amazing [emoji23][emoji122]

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

I missed a good bet there! Boo

Saw this today... :)

"Real Madrid, like salami, sliced open on the counter by the Dele-man"

@acjimbo's description of Dele Alli's goal is just amazing [emoji23][emoji122]

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk