HD51 4K sr/sbin/mkfs.jffs2 not found (Backup)

boodykaka

Hi everyone i had to recover my HD51 recently with a backup on USB but now i cant backup on USB or HDD i get the error sr/sbin/mkfs.jffs2 not found, can anyone help?
Thanks

Maybe someone can help with this, i have a 1tb HDD & think the drive needs initialised again, my question is i have XC plugin & dreamplex installed will they be effected?

I'm not 100% sure but I think you should be ok...as your not wiping the drive I've updated my firmware and it still had all data on the drive..maybe download the data through filezilla then reapply it later.

Initialising the drive wipe everything that’s on it. The plugins are installed on the box not the drive so will not affect xc or dream Plex. What is happening with hard drive that it needs initialising?

yeah i know that feeling...we are all ageing/learning im running openatv.6.0 on my hd51 works tidy.. ive learnt from other forum members and my mistakes :)

Initialising the drive wipe everything that’s on it. The plugins are installed on the box not the drive so will not affect xc or dream Plex. What is happening with hard drive that it needs initialising?
It wont let me back up anything m8 i get the error sr/sbin/mkfs.jffs2 not found when trying HDD or USB

Hi mate I wish I had the answer. ..maybe put your message in the main forum explaining what the problem is and why you put it there.as it might not see by many in here ..if you can back up your line/jot it down and can do a reflash that would be train of thought....if you can copy all your oscam server file to text file on your pc and then paste it back in when needed...

Back