SS IPTV vs Smart IPTV

Hi jacksoft
Cheers for info
How would u change m3u to txt as script is done by supplier
Or is there alteration in app
Thankyou

As i mentioned recently in another post..if you`re using smart TV.your supplier should supply you with a ****-plus.m3u file.
you can then edit it and upload it yourself.Also once a week copy and paste your link into address bar,which will download
the most upto date ****-plus m3u file..you should be able to upload this as it is..or convert it to txt with the converter.
I used it on my LG TV without converting and everything was fine.ASk your supplier for a plus.m3u and then upload it yourself
at the SmartTv site.Take control of your SmartTv app..don`t let someone do it for you..your learning nothing that way.
If he can`t supply..he`s a conman..anyone can sell you a rubbish file and upload it for you...hope thats clear..sorry for going on a bit.
Also you shouldn`t be giving your SmartTv MAC out..for several reasons.
AS for the STB app..or MAG emulator..i can have as many subs as i like on my MAG256..
i should imagine the 254 Emulator is the same.

Last edited:
Big Thanx for your insight
yes i have previously been supplied with the m3u,however this was for smarttv app m3u
however for my own purpose ,ive tried the stb app like mag i beleive ,as on the smarttv app with same supplier i was having
issues with video repeat and out of sync,so i had 7 days with stb & trial b4 app purchase and script
but with the mag app it was mac generated i beleive. so i had to forward orig mac to activate
does this sound about correct
thankyoi

Oh..sorry,if you use the STB Emu then you`ll have to send them your Mac.
The Emulator is a much better looking system..don`t know how smooth
it works..i`ve heard different reports.Have a trial as you`ve done and decide which way togo.
Personally..you can`t beat the real thing.

Big thanx for reply
Managed to get stb emu running at the mo
Like i mentioned i'm trialing same server on both apps
However the stream appears to be repeating at times
What are the first signs of isp blocking? As wondering if this is the issue or my supplier
Thankyou
Idledawn

Total blackout for me at present.just gos off.Saturdays only,but stays off for upto half a day.
I`m with Virmin.
how does yours run on VLC..?if thats OK its down to your slow TV i would think.
I used to have an LG..until my crazy puppy smashed it..that ram Smart Tv perfectly.
A friend also as an LG..his works well also,with the SmartTv app.Never got chance
to test the STB app.You need to get some free trials..especially on Saturdays.
I`m trialing one today,who is cheap and says he has his own server.
I`m going to email him shortly for free trial..if you fancy a trial i`d need your email.
and i`d have to ask him if its ok to pass on his email to you.

Cheap way to get it going is with an MXQpro (£25)
and use STB emulator or DigistalSTB.

Works just like a Mag but cheaper.

I`ve just been sorted..good guy off here with a cheap & cheerful service..stayed on alllday today..glitch free...very happy.
I wasn`t going to bother with a sub but for £5 a month..it`s well worth it.

All good hear at the mo well should i say tday
Theres a very good on here
There "Ace" but i also use another because of cost
I will keep in touch & see how things develope
Appreciater all your replies
Excellent
Thankyou
Cheap way to get it going is with an MXQpro (£25)
and use STB emulator or DigistalSTB.

Works just like a Mag but cheaper.
hi thanx
How does the mxpro work
As i got stb app emu
Thanx
Idledawn

i'm looking to install iptv on my TOSHIBA 48S3653DB can anyone help please

Check your TVs App Store. Do a search for ‘iptv’ ‘stb’ ‘emu’ any of these keywords should throw up an app (if the store has them available) I think with some TVs you can install APKs but I could be wrong. Let us know how you get on

Back