SS Red Button

b3nj0e

Good Afternoon All,

Obviously the championship season has kicked off and there is a good amount of games going to be broadcast on the SS Red Button option.

I'm currently running a number of boxes such as H2H,H5.2TC ,LC in the house.

Do we need to do anything differently to watch the Red Button or will it just appear the same way the PPV does on event night?

Thanks

Didnt know there was going to be games via the red button, so i assume when you press vm, scroll to red button, it will be the sptsETV1 down to ETV09, as thats all i see there, but as i say ss shows live matches on their main football channels so no need for them to have games on the red button, as they wont have any 3pms.

Thats good to know as i am a big fan of the championship, so it starts tonight then, lets hope we can access it on VM red button later.

Same, Good to get more football matches without IPTV.

Hopefully we get the access via the red button (Y).

Just wonder if its in your bouquets under a different name like they used to be on satellite.
Used to be in others years ago then it did have its own sky interactive.
Just a thought.

yes I'm watcing Boro v shef utd now on sptsEtv06 but the commentary is from the tennis
Boro 3-0 up

Is there anyway to change the audio mate, has this used to happen on the satellite with different international games on you'd have the commentary for a different game but when I change the audio from dolby to nar it was correct audio,

I don't think you can change the audio, the picture is foorball and the commentary is tennis so it's at their end.
I've checked all the other channels and the commentary isn't on any of them so highly unlikely you could mix the two even if it was

Back