Ss4 HD, ss5 HD, ss5 sd, bt sports 1 HD not working

Yas85

Those channels aren't working at All, part from ss5 sd which just glitches. Provider said it's my signal etc. But for months it's been flawless and all of a sudden past couple days it's causing issues and know it's not signal as fresh installation was done. Anyone have same issues? Resolutions? Thanks

Hi. Yes all is connected properly and it's been working fine for few months but just in past couple days I've randomly had issues.

Also my bro in law lives a 5min drive away and his box is working fine. My green cabinet is top of my road so am sure no issues with signals etc either

Reports on a few forums of pixelation all of a sudden in last few days from long-term knowledgeable members in London and Manchester areas. Must be VM.

Your bro could still be on a different net ID even being that close.

Last edited:
Will a test overtake the current sub? Sorry haven't done this before hence the question. Also it's the h2h box

Just put 'X' say before server dns name and input test line below say to only use that till it expires. Then remove X.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

I have always used @ in front linux recognized this better just what i have found :(y):

Last edited:
Back