star 2s

i alreadt have some software on it but i want to put an iptv on it but apparently you need wooshbuild is that correct
You can use other images if supplier supports that image I have ipab image on my h2s with iptv and I have a star 2s with wooshbuild on it and iptv via xtream TV but you can have it linked to epg if you have a script

You can use other images if supplier supports that image I have ipab image on my h2s with iptv and I have a star 2s with wooshbuild on it and iptv via xtream TV but you can have it linked to epg if you have a script
the iptv i'm trying to install states that the wooshbuild must be installed. what would you recommend.

What way has your supplier said to install iptv
WOOSBUILD V5 OR V6 NEEDS TO BE INSTALLED, press menu/plugins/extentions/scroll to IPTV ADDER or XTREAMTV (mips) press ok then agree to download, when finished run the plugin and for the IPTV ADDER plugin please request your username/password (after payment) and input these into the add iptv plugin, then validate. For the XTREAMTV please note the mac id code inside the plugin and send to us in text format (no pictures please) and please make sure this code is correct.

WOOSBUILD V5 OR V6 NEEDS TO BE INSTALLED, press menu/plugins/extentions/scroll to IPTV ADDER or XTREAMTV (mips) press ok then agree to download, when finished run the plugin and for the IPTV ADDER plugin please request your username/password (after payment) and input these into the add iptv plugin, then validate. For the XTREAMTV please note the mac id code inside the plugin and send to us in text format (no pictures please) and please make sure this code is correct.
Use that link I gave you that xtreamtv is just an app use the link and download the image that way mate is it just a test you are getting the adder I dont know if that adds it to epg for you

Use that link I gave you that xtreamtv is just an app use the link and download the image that way mate is it just a test you are getting the adder I dont know if that adds it to epg for you
on your s2 do you use the back or front usb

Back