star plus

rajraju

Hello
Hi - is any able to watch star plus on any zgemma, please share it with a newbie how to get it. Recent tp changes have knocked it out. Would appreciate a simple solution, and what to do with the frequency file, and where it goes. Thank in advance

yes, I'm watching Golmaal 3 now, apparently it's a comedy movie, although I don't find it funny or understandable.
What do you want to know?
Using VM on h2h

I can't find it, on vm cable, tuner error comes up. I think with recent tp frequency change, it need an autobouquet maker file with instructions to where it goes.

it should be in the international bouquet

if you have autobouquet maker installed then you don't need anything extra

i have installed autobouquet maker fron plugins, and when i configure from provider tuner error comes up. Sure star plus is in international, but won't clear and a few more channels from that category.

i have installed autobouquet maker fron plugins, and when i configure from provider tuner error comes up. Sure star plus is in international, but won't clear and a few more channels from that category.

have you ever been able to receive this channel?
This is almost certainly a provider issue as the channel plays ok here, which means it's still carried by VM

yes star plus had been working for last 4 months or so, only recently tp changed, and now i don't know to to restore it. The kv a780 did it by auto search and added the new tp's

I suspect it's down to your provider, star plus is part of the Virgin Asian Mela pack which requires an additional subscription, if your provider doesn't subscribe to it then you won't be able to get it along with about 10 other Asian channels.

Back