Star Track SRT 400 HD Box Channels Scrambled

bigshow1

Hi Guys,Im new to this. I bought an Star Track SRT 400 hd plus box off of a friend of a friend had it about 2 weeks and now all the pay channels have Scrambled.I am only left with free view.iv tried everything like retune and reinstalled all channels and iv reset the router as i was told it could be the internet.
Pulling my hair out at this stage

I would be truely gtraeful for any help.

Very little info on those boxes that i could ever find. If you manage to get a new line on it maybe you would write a tutorial as i bought a few at a market but could never figure them out. There is no lan connection on them. does yours have a wifi adapter ?:boo:

Very little info on those boxes that i could ever find. If you manage to get a new line on it maybe you would write a tutorial as i bought a few at a market but could never figure them out. There is no lan connection on them. does yours have a wifi adapter ?:boo:

My one has a lan connection as iv got my ethernet cable plugged in. the only problem i am have is finding people with knowledge about them. ill try post more when i get it sorted......fingers crossed

hi bigshow1, did you manage to get any info on the box, I have also got this one given to me but, no idea how to load the file as it works on vm cable.

Back