"Starting..."

Janso

TK Veteran
Okay, I updated my packages without updating my image - bad move, it even warned me against it - but then it restarted, then it won't come back on. I just have the starting writing on the screen of the box.

Is it fixable? I have an RS232 cable if that's what's needed, just need to know what I have to do, and what files I need.

do you have any backups saved,packages may not be compatible with saved image that was running on box,is the box a clone as that can use a rs232 cable?

No I don’t, I’ve tried flashing via USB as well but it isn’t having it. It’s a genuine Solo2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, but I’ve used this USB to flash this and other boxes before so I don’t think the USB stick is the problem. It could be and I’ll try getting one of these if I can’t get it going though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Should've been my first port of call really. But I've just slapped a fresh OpenATV image on the USB stick, flashing as I type this... oh well, at least I'm back up and running.

usb sticks are always an issue with e2 boxes,sometimes a bad download or not following rules for flashing but you got it back up and running again:(y):

Back