startrack satellite receiver

jassal90

hello everyone i went to my local sat receiver shop and he told me the best sat receiver box is called star track does any1 have 1 or know any more info on it? he offered me 200 thanks

i have used the startrack receiver on sat side. its ok but not very nice menu setup etc and not very well supported, good points are that they can be updated after the intial 6 mionths sub via the remote control and a code sent by supplier which is pretty cheap at around a tenner a month depending on who you speak to and where you buy it from. there are other nicer and easier to use box for around the same price and same ongoing costs. i myself updated my old SVHD with spider software which is far better picture quality and menu layout screen EPG layout favourites setup included. have a look out for openbox thats supposed to be good and cheap on sat side at moment.

sold it on so not sure if it has improved but from memory it was pretty poor fine for now and next but EPG info missing after a few hours which i find the case for most boxs cable and sat side. it was a cheap and cheerful option but there are now better cheap and cheerful options available which at that time when i bought mine affordable options where limited.

Back