starview 5 usb2

vintomax

hi all,can anyone tell me the firmware for starview5 usb2,ive looked everywhere but cannot find it,thanks in advance

Hi,
The firmware you want is TheboxSuperUSB2_v205091023, you will find it in the downloads section (cable-starview)

Belfast

lost all my channels in Belfast but updated firmware and got majority of them back. lost skysports 1 though which is a bummer

the box usb II

my bax doesnt say starview anywhere only "the box usb II" is this still a starview 5? will the TheboxSuperUSB2_v205091023 download definately work on this box? Ive aslo lost all the premium channels. never upated the firmware so just wanna make sure im doing it right. dont wanna lose even more channels!!

my bax doesnt say starview anywhere only "the box usb II" is this still a starview 5? will the TheboxSuperUSB2_v205091023 download definately work on this box? Ive aslo lost all the premium channels. never upated the firmware so just wanna make sure im doing it right. dont wanna lose even more channels!!

not sure but check the starview stickied and it should tell you if you have the correct firmware. But depending on your area it may not make a difference if your area is on N3 nothing will work - sorry

Back