Starview 7 pictures & information

I have a starview 7 box and managed to get it up and running. However the picture is a bit fuzzy and isn't very clear. Does anyone else have this problem? Is this normal??

will this software work on starview 6

Added after 2 minutes:

anybody now if this works on starview 6 cheers

Last edited:
for the best picture from starview 7 box i think these settings are the best. If ne1 has tweaked around wiv the picture settings plz let me know the better ones!!!

Box:

B43
C37
S44
H33
S40
R52
G52
B52

Hi,
I've got a Starview 7 box & it will not pick up a ip address?

When I got the SV 7 out cardboard box I loaded Carlin 1.03 software & it worked fine & had a ip address

I switched off the box & switched it on the next afternoon this is when it the fault developed

Tried re loaded the Carling s\ware but it will not pick an ip address? So I manually added a ip address but pay to view channels eg: S Sports are still scrambled

Tried bricking the unit but that does not work?

Could some one suggest something?

regards
Singhie

wills1 Please use the thanks or like buttons under a post.

Post deleted.

Ok, Singhie try to re load the software againe and do a scan and not have and splitters on your line. dont forget to swithc usteam on.

Hi,
I've got a Starview 7 box & it will not pick up a ip address?

When I got the SV 7 out cardboard box I loaded Carlin 1.03 software & it worked fine & had a ip address

I switched off the box & switched it on the next afternoon this is when it the fault developed

Tried re loaded the Carling s\ware but it will not pick an ip address? So I manually added a ip address but pay to view channels eg: S Sports are still scrambled

Tried bricking the unit but that does not work?

Could some one suggest something?

regards
Singhie

ive got the same problem let me no if you get it sorted

i HAVE A STARVIEW 7, INSTALLED WITH CARLING 1.04, BUT STILL COMES UP WITH SCRAMBLED CHANNLES, IT SAYS CONETED IN THE INFO BAR AT THE BOTTOM.

Please drop the CAPS KCHATHA as its a no no on forums as its seen as a form of shouting.

The starview server is down . Nothing you can do until the problem is sorted.

please start reading the posts for answers as it is going to happen again and again,remember GROUNDHOG DAY lolyeehaa

Thanks noelyf, Sorry for the caps,
Once the server is back up will the channels appear? or will I have to perform an update of some sort?
Thanks again

Back