Starview 7

jossyboy

Hi everyone is this happened to anyone else payed for 6 months services over three weeks ago and the box is still not on today emailed starview team and they have told me the there is a problem with the boxes being activated is this true or am i just bein pissed about .

hi jossy i paidfor 6 months service on the 18th august, box hasnt come on emailed them and they said technical issues

My SV7 still works ,( in the south ). Have u rescan box, for new CHs. PM me.

lol pm you lol what is it that you are going do, you are going to tell them how to scan their box and get it working again, even though there box has been switched off the server by Sv, that is a joke, unless you know more than the rest of us do, dont be fooled m8 as soon as your sub is up, you too will have to buy a new box, and you will be given the same pathetic excuse Sv is giving people, ohhh our server wont allow us to put your box on "BUT" if you would like to by a new box that will work, dont make me laugh Sv are ripping people off.

And touchey if you are part of the kiddys Sv team i do hope Sv goes down the toilet where it belongs, as its full of crap just like their excuses!

Last edited:
Why are u upset? I have a SV7 box and it still works. I some times have to rescan and It comes back , this only applyes to me, and is only what I know. I also now have a BM7000s which I am testing by reading on this form , so far very very good box and easy to set up from info on form.

Why are u upset? I have a SV7 box and it still works. I some times have to rescan and It comes back , this only applyes to me, and is only what I know. I also now have a BM7000s which I am testing by reading on this form , so far very very good box and easy to set up from info on form.

Upset lol dont make me laugh do a google search on Starview you will see why, as for your box as i have said above as soon as your sub is gone, so is your box lol as Sv will take your sub money and wont switch your box on, just like they have done to lots and lots of people, so their is no point you telling people to PM you, unless you are the Kiddy or someone from Sv who is going to sort all these folks boxes out.

And yes i would defo say stick with the blade box, because your time is very limited with your Sv one, thats for sure lol

dont say you were not warned

From the moment all of us Starview HD Combo LAN owners got had off, I've always said that the starview team are scumbags and that people should never buy starview boxes, looks like the scumbags have done it again...it's a shame people didn't learn from the first time they had people off!!

Back