starview 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
pais subs through pay pal, lost those, re subed the new way, was told the 15th december, have emailed more times than i care to mention, no reply, had a reply when i asked them how to do the new subs thou!! thats my update... box is dead and no one wants to reply to me....

pais subs through pay pal, lost those, re subed the new way, was told the 15th december, have emailed more times than i care to mention, no reply, had a reply when i asked them how to do the new subs thou!! thats my update... box is dead and no one wants to reply to me....

Im sorry to hear that but people have been warned "not" to pay them any further money till they got their service back up and running, and now that you have paid by WorldPay they dont do refunds so you are now at the loss of this money as well, i did warn people about paying thru WorldPay that they dont do refunds so not sure why you did not see this.

Hard lesson to learn but listen to the people who warn you of these things, we dont do this lightly we are trying to save you losing your money which you have now lost twice, you could have bought a Kryptview and no subs just buy the box and off ya go, or you could have went Sat route if you had a dish.

BE WARNED GUYS IF YOU PAY BY WORLDPAY YOU WILL NOT GET YOUR MONEY BACK NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO, THEY DONT PAY REFUNDS ITS PART OF THEIR TERMS AND CONDITIONS YOU SIGN UP TO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back