Starview hd combo

jon48

Hi can any1 tell me if I can use my combo hd cable side to work with the firmware and where do I get the fw from and cccam for it

Theres already post about starview which i did. No point mate they will take the money and then cut your line off. Better to get a skybox f5s or something

as its the combo you can use a sat card server on sat,why not a cable card share on the cable side??
starview side was more for the sv6 and sv7 was it not?

Hi, ive got a starview combo hd but its stopped showing all channels such as sky sports. Ive been reading up and has it gone down? Anyway of getting it sorted?
Cheers

starview

I would recommend either getting starview 7 if u have standard defintion tv, but this only works on cable, or get skybox f5 hd box best satellite box. Let me know if ur interested ill get u some prices.

Thanks for that. I have both cable and sat installed as my starview used to work on cable and then only on sat. So whatever is th best one really. Whats the prices on both?thanks

miraclebox works on cable and sat and its enigma2 and works,no one wants starview keep well away or be burned again.

starview

I can get u a starview 7 with 2 yr sub for 80 pounds. Skybox f5 for 110 pounds with one yr sub, but skybox f5 is better and more reliable

Narinder can u get Asian channel on the box? If so can u msg me how to get one I'm looking to get a box

i would say get libertview fs5 box, its a satellite connection box and costs £120. with this you will get all sky channels at hd level. let me know what you think.
[h=1][/h]

Hi

I Have a Sky Sat Classic HD PVR ready I was wondering whether anyone knows were to find the latest software?

Thanks

Hi, Starview Combo lan works fine on cable with file below.
If you use file,it's for Lan Only !
cheers..

Attachments

• MY1_Carling+_F531_1207.zip
    4.5 MB · Views: 60
Back