starview server busted, end of Starview.

Hi All,

Since my SV box has been down its has said "IP Error" when it normally says "Connected". Just arrived home today and for the first time it now says "connectING". Still says no signal but at least its trying to connect now, rather than before when it said IP Error. Maybe this is a sign that Starview server is back on again and all we need is a Carling 1.05 to download to get "CONNECTED"

I was going to buy a Kryptview box this weekend as I believe they have no problems. Might hold now just in case.

Thoughts anyone!!!!

dont think it makes any difference as my box has said connected since it went down with no channels on

read all the posts on starview and try to keep upto date.

And what is it going to tell you ?? only thing it will tell you is Sv was busted their upload server and their cards all taken, 3 men arrested and will get at least 2 yrs jail time, the server in china has also been shut down as Sv there do not want to carry on.

So get used to it dead and buried.

Also on another note Sv in the uk that was posted is the main agent for importing Sv into the uk nothing more, the boxes are sold as FTA so it does not effect the sales, firmware is made by a third party nothing to do with the importer, also you will not get responses from Sv website your wasting your time.

So this is a police investigation and now that they are finished with Starview will they shutdown the Kryptview Server Soon?
Or are they just going to ignore the thousands of Kryptview Box’s

So this is a police investigation and now that they are finished with Starview will they shutdown the Kryptview Server Soon?
Or are they just going to ignore the thousands of Kryptview Box’s

That will be down to Vi**** investigation team to ascertain the whereabouts of such items, nothing to do with the police until a complaint has been made by them, the reason the police where involved in the first place was down to drugs been supplied from that address, and it was a coincidence that they put the uploaded server in that house so the police could not just ignore it, you dont put stuff like that in drug barons houses and expect nothing to happen.

Exactly the same thing happened in Ireland 10mts ago except this time the people involved where selling tobacco, and got raided server seized and shut down, they should have learned from that but did they nope they did not, silly people eggs in one basket that is one thing you never do.

so from what i read starview and the servers have parted company we who have a box have an expensive doorstop.

they never have been reliable, never will be. hope its a lesson learnt from you all. its just a temporary fix where they make quick cash and just do one then

Back