Starview Support Help

dan-ger-ous

VIP Member
WOW, I think I have seen quite enough. I'm seeing alot of:

How do I buy support?

Any help on buying support please?

My Starview has expired what do I do?

The information is there guys, please read! I understand that some people are new to forums, and by all means you should feel at home here, TK is a great place to be and TK has lovely staff that will get you on the right path if you have any problems, but please come on, wouldn't it be easier to find this existing information? It would make your life and other peoples lives a whole lot easier. (those searching for the same information)

I often see these questions and I know the answer to them, but I then think to myself? Honestly why repeat myself and clog up the thread when the information is already there, sometimes I think that silent treatment is required, maybe then some people will find the need to dig through the posts instead of being so repetitive?

I'm not a regular starview poster as others on here, but I'm finding the need to open this thread, and I'm going to stick this in my signature so people can see it...

I understand that people are frustrated, this whole LAN situation is a whole different to what it was like when Nagra 2 was in play, theres going to be a whole lot of problems, as you may already know, alot of different problems can occur that will disturb your viewing, the server could be down, communication problem with your router, internet being down, server maintenance...... But we should READ before opening up threads in order to make some sort of reply. Use the exisiting threads... (see what I mean, I'm now repeating what some of the mods are having to tell members on almost a daily basis)

Nice, short, non-violent rant, Over.....!!

Back