Starview users OUR OPINION until channels are back IF EVER.

beams are getting smaller.
HTML:
http://www.lyngsat-maps.com/footprints/Astra-2A-Northern-Europe.html

so possibly depends where you are.

according to snedz they are and why to shift the mountain of boxes in storage and when gone service will vanish again.

tryin my best to help members and your comments have good cactikid im only tryin help try my best

if all the old members got connected for 6 months free i would be happy for them,but as all those promises in the past were broken so ??people know where i stand on this subject.

Starview and snedz are certainly up to something again.
Their "new" forum recently requested people post their box numbers with yet another promise to activate those who did so.
As my SV7 box was still in situ but hadn't been used other than as a 5 channel receiver, I figured I had nothing to lose so posted my box number. Within a few days a post appeared stating something about those numbers had been processed, then the posts and now the forum vanished again. Kind of all sounds very familiar I know, but last Sunday my damn box connected and now works with most channels working.
Believe me, nobody is more surprised than I am because we've had bull poop posts before about people claiming their boxes are working, but after that thread, mine is genuinely up again. It's been down since the big crash of September 2012 and never have I contributed a penny to them since I had to claim back my subscription from Paypal around about the same time, so I am stunned to say the least.
Box says sub ends on 29th May 2014 but if it goes off, or stays on for that matter, I'll repost and let you know. ( For what it's worth and I appreciate we've heard this tale before too, but my mates box is also up again and he hasn't paid either but did post in the same thread as I did )

Something is afoot, I don't know what, so precede with caution as usual and don't handover any cash....................kinda goes without saying I know but if your SV is still in situ yet redundant, something just might happen but if they turned every single box back on, their credibility will never be restored in my view and I know I'm not alone in thinking that.

Starview and snedz are certainly up to something again.
Their "new" forum recently requested people post their box numbers with yet another promise to activate those who did so.
As my SV7 box was still in situ but hadn't been used other than as a 5 channel receiver, I figured I had nothing to lose so posted my box number. Within a few days a post appeared stating something about those numbers had been processed, then the posts and now the forum vanished again. Kind of all sounds very familiar I know, but last Sunday my damn box connected and now works with most channels working.
Believe me, nobody is more surprised than I am because we've had bull poop posts before about people claiming their boxes are working, but after that thread, mine is genuinely up again. It's been down since the big crash of September 2012 and never have I contributed a penny to them since I had to claim back my subscription from Paypal around about the same time, so I am stunned to say the least.
Box says sub ends on 29th May 2014 but if it goes off, or stays on for that matter, I'll repost and let you know. ( For what it's worth and I appreciate we've heard this tale before too, but my mates box is also up again and he hasn't paid either but did post in the same thread as I did )

Something is afoot, I don't know what, so precede with caution as usual and don't handover any cash....................kinda goes without saying I know but if your SV is still in situ yet redundant, something just might happen but if they turned every single box back on, their credibility will never be restored in my view and I know I'm not alone in thinking that.

It might be that they are trying to be seen as a bit more respectable , as they are now trying to sell sky box's with a 12 month sub so if no none has been connected on their cable box then who would buy a sat box or a gift of them lying thieving scum that they are anyway

Phantom..its good that you are getting something and any other sv members without parting with your cash..its the least they can do...(still dodge tho..!!) ps there are a few "not working" KV boxes on flea bay with a small repair(price of a bag of chips..!) you can have a very cheap box with no subs..just putting it out there..!!

there taking money for subs again, ive just been banned for having a say on it, as ive lost 4 lots of subs already! glad to banned from there now :bye:

Chris you should be ashamed of yourself..4 lots of subs..wtf bro.. the 1st time was bad enough let alone 2nd and 3rd but 4 times... and now banned (they ban everyone in there sooner or later and then they come into here under some alias of some description running off their gums and HT and co then ban them...some of them after just 1 post...could not make it up..haha..!!) Do yourself a favour...(and this is not the best place to go( but they sell rizla by the box..result) and would never willingingly send anyone here but as a SV user..you like playing with fire)..fleabay have "not working" KV A780's....and there was a 850 hd model there the other day..also "not working"... you could buy that and i could probably repair it..no charge either.(resurrected a dead one the other day..a second one is due to me also.."not working"..to work my magic. and you could have a working KV box with NO subs..i will even buy the parts for you..(you just cover postage)..now that is what i would call a christmas present...!

Last edited:
Ah well no pleasin some folk lol, still my word has always been right so that says somethin, bt sports now on plus many more, kv well that's up to use lol

---------- Post Merged at 03:16 AM ----------

Glad u gt ur box on m8, I try my best to help

thanks ted and lol@ bro im a woman lol silly one at the the 4 i lost was subbing twice last year mine & the kids box and the same this year, if i would of swore or done something bad to be banned off there then fair enough, but just to comment on being asked to pay again which my reply was, im not daft enough to be ripped off again, as snedz site aspre or what ever his name is, told us that is was the mystarview site ripping ppl off and not to pay for subs! thankyou for the offer tho but at the moment with the kids and chritmas i just carnt afford to pay anything out at the moment x

First i apologise chris for the gender assumption..lol (we dont normally get ladies in here..may be the odd part time one..!!) But yes being banned just for asking a simple question is about their level..! Money is tight for most and another box or 2 can be money spent elsewhere..Ps...while i have your attention you are the 1st to know i just fixed another "not working" KV box (I am actually jumping for joy as it was even quicker than the last one i brought back from the dead) So if someone asks you chris(christine) lol what you want for christmas... ask them for a "not working" KV A780.....or better still... sell those SV boxes and buy a broken KV one(how bad things are when something "not working" is more reliable than something thats supposed to be "working"..criminal..!!)and i am sure we can make it work and you will be sub free..!!

Last edited:
Back