STB EMU Pro

bees

VIP Member
Was using STB EMU pro on two different android boxes.

When it loads I no longer get the menus as I should. Just get a blank set of channels with a locked sign next to them.

I stuck on Digital STB which is virtually the same thing and it works fine.

I uninstalled STB EMU and re installed it in case it was some sort of bug but it's the same.

Both boxes where working fine the other week as I renewed my IPTV sub and checked them.

Anybody seen this and know how to fix it.

It's no biggy as I can use the other app if needs be, it will just do my head in if I don't know whats causing it :grin::grin::grin:

Was using STB EMU pro on two different android boxes.

When it loads I no longer get the menus as I should. Just get a blank set of channels with a locked sign next to them.

I stuck on Digital STB which is virtually the same thing and it works fine.

I uninstalled STB EMU and re installed it in case it was some sort of bug but it's the same.

Both boxes where working fine the other week as I renewed my IPTV sub and checked them.

Anybody seen this and know how to fix it.

It's no biggy as I can use the other app if needs be, it will just do my head in if I don't know whats causing it :grin::grin::grin:

Hi, was wondering how much do you know about the app?

Hi, was wondering how much do you know about the app?

I know how to instal and use it and that's about it :grin::grin::grin:

It is a MAG emulator. It makes an Android box
look and work the same as the MAG boxes. Same menus to use, same method to setup for IPTV, simple to set up and use that's why MAGs are so popular.

However Android is more flexible with add ons etc, so Android with a MAG look
is a decent combination.

Last edited:
I know how to instal and use it and that's about it :grin::grin::grin:

It is a MAG emulator. It makes an Android box
look and work the same as the MAG boxes. Same menus to use, same method to setup for IPTV, simple to set up and use that's why MAGs are so popular.

However Android is more flexible with add ons etc, so Android with a MAG look
is a decent combination.
I’ve never used it before. Most of it is working fine apart from one bit where I try to get into the 3pm kick offs, as soon as I click on them it kicks me out of the app. It’s either down to my iptv provider or it’s got something to do with me running an m8 Android box on4.4.2

Last edited:
That will most likely be down to your provider, all the channels listed in the menus
are propogated at the server end, so if it's not working it's unlikely to be the program.

Sometimes you may get the odd issue with no audio but you get a picture or vise versa
and that is usually down to the video player you are using (can be changed) in the menu.

Back