Stb is blocked call the provider

Cheers nico
Right just tryed to put original iptv provider url in portal 2 just to see if it mite work, but no still not working,then tryed a trail of another iptv on mag box and it come on and worked straight away,but the trail service i tryed is not as good as my old iptv provider,so im still looking for a good iptv provider,and i emailed my old provider for the 7th time to try to get a respone

With due respect to the provider that you have paid for, the provider is crap. The respect is because there may be good reason why it isn't working.

Contact them, ask for the portal address so you are 100% sure it is right your end and ask for them to activate your sub using the MAC address.

If you get no joy, call it a day with them and never recommend them to anyone. As others have said, with so many providers now you need one which can sort issues quickly, give good support and if you have paid money, treat you as a paying customer. Far to many crap / fly by night providers.

Any crap providers who want to argue about my points above please feel free to correct me. I think crap providers should be named and shamed to prevent others getting ripped off or a poor support service.

With due respect to the provider that you have paid for, the provider is crap. The respect is because there may be good reason why it isn't working.

Contact them, ask for the portal address so you are 100% sure it is right your end and ask for them to activate your sub using the MAC address.

If you get no joy, call it a day with them and never recommend them to anyone. As others have said, with so many providers now you need one which can sort issues quickly, give good support and if you have paid money, treat you as a paying customer. Far to many crap / fly by night providers.

Any crap providers who want to argue about my points above please feel free to correct me. I think crap providers should be named and shamed to prevent others getting ripped off or a poor support service.
Yeah would be great if there was a ratings system to save everyone grief and riddle out the scammers just trying to make a quick buck etc ;)

Remember that 1st provider . ?
They promised you The world
Updated vod no down time. if there's a problem give me a message
(Bull s$$t )

Then when it goes tits up.. it's your equipment..or it's iptv mate like if or lump it attitude.

Remember that before purchasing .

Back